'I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out 'til sundown, for going out, I found was really going in.' John Muir

I've seen the top of Everest (from a long way off), smelled the breath of a whale (from way too close) and lived on a boat in Greece (for a few years), but I continue to experience some of my most precious moments right outside my backdoor.

If comments are proving difficult to do, please email me; sleepysparrow@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 19 March 2015

Fantastic Friday

Friday 20th March is a special day.

There'll be a solar eclipse,
a Supermoon,
the Spring Equinox

and if that wasn't enough,
it's the U.N. International Day of Happiness.



It's also World Sparrow Day,
and, apart from following Mark Twain's advice above, I recommend watching sparrows sleep, bathe, squabble, sing to make you smile. 


Enjoy the day.  Make someone happy.  Be happy yourself.
Sometimes it's just a matter of choosing it.

www.worldsparrowday.org
www.dayofhappiness.net




No comments: